If you have lived or visited Melbourne, Australia you would know how the weather is (a big 4 seasonal ball of shitty and dress ups) and today is no different because currently, it is pouring down and my brand new (!!) socks are saturated and soggy! Ugh, God dahm it, I just put them on too!
But, if its possible to love ONE thing about bipolar weather, it’s the opportunity to always enjoy warm, creamy hot food – like a pot of all-year-round pumpkin soup, gluten-free carrot and walnut cake, to die for crispy sweet potato fries, or a stack of gluten-free blueberry pancakes.
This morning I managed to just escape the rain and cold to take a photo of Quin-pear Porridge, which I devoured in under a minute, so thank god the few I got turned out okay! This one is for my GLUTEN FREE and DAIRY FREE lovers….
Serves: 1 Time: 5-10minutes
- ⅓ cup quinoa flakes (protein)
- 125 ml almond milk (calcium, vitamin D)
- 1 mashed banana (potassium and electrolytes)
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use Amazonia)
- ½ tsp cacao powder
- Combine all ingredients into a saucepan and heat until warm, thick and creamy.
Happy Hump Day, Naturers!