Lets face it, wanting everything to be perfect ALL the time without allowing yourself anytime to relax, organise and think mindfully isn’t realistic. Is it? Staying prepared and prepped throughout the weekday may be the key to remaining dedicated to your healthy eating goals, but if you’re not the 3 P’s– positive. patient. prepared – your setting yourself up for a breakdown before you even get results! How? Read on.
If you ask a ‘successful’ person what 3 things they believed made them ‘successful’, 7 times out of 10 their response will either be: Hard work, positivity, determination, consistency and/or being organised. If you’re willing to take time out for 1 hour once a week to plan your weekly goals and tasks, or prepare meals for the following week, the chances of seeing further results WHILE maintaining the progress YOU have already achieved, is going to be a lot higher. Easier said then done, I know. Ive been there many times! But with a Can-do attitude and inspiration and motivation to keep you inspired, you CAN achieve your goals!
Chocolate Go2Go Bliss Balls
These easy and portable bliss balls are:
- refined and artificial sugar free
- gluten free
- high in protein, magnesium, zinc
- superfood nutritious
They also contain:
- omega-3: healthy hair; skin; nails | anti-inflammatory | enhances memory and concentration
- zinc: healthy hair; skin; nails | protects immune system from colds and flu
- magnesium: improves fitness performance | promotes faster muscle recovery | provides energy | supports adrenals to maintain release of stress hormone, cortisol
- cinnamon: stabilises blood glucose levels & binges
- 4 medjool dates, pitted (or dates)
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs walnut butter (or ABC/almond)
- 2 tbs chia or hemp powder or flaxseed meal or almond meal
- 1 tbs coconut
- 1 tbs ground cinnamon
- 2 tbs of warm water
- 1 tsp cacao powder (optional)
- Place all ingredients except cacao powder and coconut into food processor and blend
- Add 1 tablespoon of warm water at a time until mixture is thick
- In the palm of your hands, roll into balls 2 cm wide and then into the cacao or coconut mixture ( for a quicker and efficient coating, put toppings into container with roll balls and shake)
- Place into refrigerator to harden, or enjoy fresh!
I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you have any feedback (positive or negative) please leave a comment below, email me, or contact me through social media: Instagram and Twitter . I would love to hear what you have to say!