One thing I LOVE to do is support local and international foodies! And the best way to do that? a RECIPE FEATURE!
I think its a great way to get an insight into a variety of lifestyles of how they cook and create their food, but also getting the opportunity to see how one ingredient or staple item can be used in so many ways!
Every recipe I feature I would eat and create myself, and believe in 100%. Ill try my best to feature recipes throughout all lifestyles so everybody can enjoy them.
By all means, if you have a recipe or know somebody with a to-die-for recipe that you think fits my blogs criteria, please send me your recipe here (include “Recipe Submission” in the subject field) with the following details:
- Picture (with no writing)
- Bio – about yourself and/or blog
- Any tips or tricks you may have used
Todays RECIPE FEATURE is a paleo favourite from one of my inspirations, Luke Hines.
Enjoy Kaelli, x
PALEO ZUCCHINI FRIES
These are absolutely awesome! I love combing them with a rare juicy piece of steak or a paleo friendly chicken schnitzel! Whip up a batch today and see how delicious they are for your self.
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 egg white (reserve the yolk and try sue elsewhere to avoid wastage)
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 tablespoon mixed seasoning, whatever you like, I like mixed herbs
- Avocado Oil
1. Start by preheating the oven to 220°. 2. Cut the zucchini into 3-inch sticks.
3. Whisk the egg white in a small bowl, and add the almond milk.
4. Combine the almond meal and seasoning in a separate bowl.
5. Dip zucchini sticks into egg mixture, and then roll in almond meal mixture.
6. Lightly coat a baking sheet with avocado or coconut oil, and place zucchini fries on sheet.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown